TakenDownMan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Talk!

Go down

Lets Talk! Empty Lets Talk!

Post by Chi West Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Hey Traci, please post anything relating to TDM here. So it isn't visible on YouTube or Google Plus.
Chi West
Chi West
Admin

https://takendownman.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Lets Talk! Empty Takedickman bring him dowm

Post by Traci kula Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:40 pm

What should I start off with this dine wvwning

Traci kula

Back to top Go down

Lets Talk! Empty Re: Lets Talk!

Post by Chi West Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:39 pm

I can't wait until we do this interview, then we'll structure it in a way so TDM doesn't know who it is. I don't want TDM talking SHIT to him because if he did I'd hunt him down. We'll probably do the Interview this week or early next. If you can document as much information as you can, that would be GREAT because it will need to be typed out for the Website.

Tomorrow I'm going to "screenshot" tons of old comments and start documenting. We then have to consider how we are going to structure the site.... hmmm.....
Chi West
Chi West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi West Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:57 pm

Hmmm, I think the site should be structured like a Wiki which each TDM will have a PAGE which will chronologically display all his BS (with proof). I want it to be detailed so there is NO DOUBT. We then can have a FORUM and TakenDownMan BLOG. We need a REALLY BAD ASS Theme that mocks TakeDownMan. Hmmmm
Chi West
Chi West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lets Talk! Empty Hoe ro bring him down

Post by Ttaci kula Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:39 pm

I have been recording alot if inconsistencies as well. We do need a cool name like sucks like a leach. Or analy probed since 1978. Yes we need this organized so we can come at him like flood no time to think. Cam has so much to give but he mad a comment that the people who moves him out of Chattanooga was who he lives with in Pensacola Florida and from a reliable soiree he wasn't helping 11 people the owners of the house was taking carbon his group of 11 to 15 people.I am tally excited to actually talk to you because I document but my brain doesn't comprehend it the way I document. Where as if I am on the phone or in person I am amazing I don't skip a beat. We have to do something or those babies will not make it. Give some more ideas on names cuteness lol

Ttaci kula

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi West Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:35 pm

See I knew it.... This is GREAT information, we're going to turn you into a investigative reporter. My BIG priority is to make it SUPER SECURE and Anonymous because I don't want TDM or anyone else coming after us legally, that's why THE HOST is overseas. So when you get a @takendownman.com E-Mail Address. your going to need an alias. Also when this goes LIVE make sure you don't mention your affiliated to the site and always try to HIDE your Name and Address online. I don't want anything to happen to you... Since the site will be like a Wiki (without letting someone edit the content), then we can have another page called "Rumors", where visitors can inform us of TIPS they've heard about TDM.
Chi West
Chi West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi West Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:39 pm

I'm still deciding what the website should focus on Frauds, Scammers and Pedophiles and how to protect yourself and keep SAFE on the Internet. We can also offer digital investigative services and notification services, later on. TakenDownMan is going to be a REAL BRAND! LOL!
Chi West
Chi West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttaci kula Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:59 am

Yes that would be a great idea. It can show people that some of the most laid back people can be pedophiles. Also how easy it can be to get conned. The lies are so easy to figure out it is what is underneath that is so scary. He has alot of demons that is for sure. I hope this helps some people. Because so many are obsessed with this guy.

Ttaci kula

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi West Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Exactly! Plus I feel people have the RIGHT to know if who there watching is a CREEP or a NUT behind the scenes. Luckily only 5-8% of TDM Subs actually watch his VIDEOS and on Facebook, he has a couple hundred LOYAL FANS. My biggest issue is that he can SAY AND MAKEUP WHATEVER he wants and it reaches a LARGE AUDIENCE, which is very dangerous in the hands of someone like TDM.
Chi West
Chi West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi West Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:23 pm

Eventually we can have T-SHIRTS that say "You've been TAKEN DOWN, MAN!".... LOL... I was thinking we should go and COPYRIGHT the name "TakeDownMan", then we can legally make TDM change his name, LOL.... The FACT that he's BROKE definitely HELPS the situation because he has NO resources.
Chi West
Chi West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci kula Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:00 pm

That would be awesome. We could add on the back per his post on Facebook now I can no longer be a freak in the sheets. I can't believe that post little does he know what we have on him. I wonder if his kids are even getting Christmas gifts oh I forgot after being a Christian then a jew he is an atheist so he won't celebrate anyways.i don't think I have found anyone more annoying then takedown man. We could always sell bracelets too. Everyone loves a cause and a bracelet to wear we just have ro have a slogan for those like one of the worst liars and pedo has been taken down. There is so much ro do I wonder what his video would say after he heats the real interview. Haha

Traci kula

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi West Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:55 pm

Thats a GREAT idea... Merch will definitely be part of it! I didn't have time to STOP at the store today and buy that anonymous PAYCARD.... So tomorrow when I drop the DOG OFF at the Groomer, I'll pick it up... and then purchase the name and 6 months of HOSTING. Do you like the name takendownman.com OR do you have any other suggestions?? I like it because the people we are exposing are being TAKEN DOWN. The only problem I have with it, it's sooo close to TakeDownMan.com that users could accidentally go to the WRONG SITE BUT since TDM can't afford a WEBSITE, they'll just be directed to a BLANK PAGE. I'll think about it TONIGHT.
Chi West
Chi West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi West Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:59 pm

Also today this user SʟᴇɴᴅᴇʀAɴɪᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴs Ⓧ started threatening me because he's a DIE HARD TDM FAN. I put him in his place quickly BUT he said if a Website goes up about TDM he'll take it down. I'm like your so FULL OF SHIT... First it's going to be located Overseas (Free Speech) and Secondly it has 480gb/s DDoS Protection. Soo we shouldn't have any problems. I'll make sure it's a secure as possible. This dude even wanted me to Skype him so we can confront each other, then after reeming him a new one he suddenly STOPPED. I have a feeling he's one of TDMs SONS because I made a comment and he disappeared.
Chi West
Chi West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci kula Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:44 am

Some of his fans well most of them are so stupid go on Skype so he can do what the same thing he was doing before withbyou. I swear these boys are getting ass rammed from takedickman man they act like his fiance. Maybe they thrive on the bull shit lies he tells some comments say I have been staring at the computer waiting for takedown man I mean wtf I don't undeestand. It blows my mind completely. I think the site name is great because he says noone cab take down takedown man that name you came up with shows what will happen and it is always good to look at the future because we could get sisxo h rages sometimes but that name just let's us know what will happen.

Traci kula

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci kula Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:50 am

Can you still comment on YouTube or has he blocked you again

Traci kula

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi West Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:29 pm

I'm still blocked but I been commenting here and there. I'm only visable on Google Plus. I'm off work tomorrow, so I'll have more time to focus on. I need to start putting the site together.
Chi West
Chi West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci kula Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Yeah I have had a busy day. Some people actually threaten my life because of my comments I thought I was blocked from you tube but I am only blocked srom leaving comments on face book. It doesn't matter because takedickmanwhotakesdickinrheassandmouthandbetweenhismantitties deletes my comments anyway. But one guy threatened to find me and kill me with his bare hands I said lol you better bring something because I am from the south and I have an arsenal and I mean an arsenal. I go to the range daily I can shoot and I don't miss. Today I did a good deed I bought some stuff at the dollar store along with some snacks cleaning supplies and I bought cam a sweat suit bc he has nothing. We got home and could not find the I phone charger I bought anywhere we looked everywhere I called DG they said they didn't see one laying around but said I could bring the receipt and give me another one which was nice. I get up there they gave me one but the female clerk said I put it in the bag with the sweat suit so as I was driving home I called noa cause cam was with me and I asked him to look in that bag the only one we did not look in well if was there so I turned around and gave that one back one reason I hate a thief and I hate a liar so when I brought it in they was shocked so they gave me a 25.00 gift card the lady behind me was short on money maybe 2.00 so I gave her the gift card she was so thankful and it made me feel good I love ro pay it forward you never know what someone is going through. That is why I have all those comments for takedown man I am just paying it forward to him he lies so I give him the truth win win. So one more thing from Cam today I dint have time to talk bc I had to work a double but he indicated and said it was the truth I believe him was that TDM wives always wore sunglasses in the grocery stores and even outside seven when it is not rain he said when it was hot the always wore long sleeves. I am sure you know what I am thinking. Hope you had a good day hope to talk to you soon

Traci kula

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci kula Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:03 pm

Yeah I have had a busy day. Some people actually threaten my life because of my comments I thought I was blocked from you tube but I am only blocked srom leaving comments on face book. It doesn't matter because takedickmanwhotakesdickinrheassandmouthandbetweenhismantitties deletes my comments anyway. But one guy threatened to find me and kill me with his bare hands I said lol you better bring something because I am from the south and I have an arsenal and I mean an arsenal. I go to the range daily I can shoot and I don't miss. Today I did a good deed I bought some stuff at the dollar store along with some snacks cleaning supplies and I bought cam a sweat suit bc he has nothing. We got home and could not find the I phone charger I bought anywhere we looked everywhere I called DG they said they didn't see one laying around but said I could bring the receipt and give me another one which was nice. I get up there they gave me one but the female clerk said I put it in the bag with the sweat suit so as I was driving home I called noa cause cam was with me and I asked him to look in that bag the only one we did not look in well if was there so I turned around and gave that one back one reason I hate a thief and I hate a liar so when I brought it in they was shocked so they gave me a 25.00 gift card the lady behind me was short on money maybe 2.00 so I gave her the gift card she was so thankful and it made me feel good I love ro pay it forward you never know what someone is going through. That is why I have all those comments for takedown man I am just paying it forward to him he lies so I give him the truth win win. So one more thing from Cam today I dint have time to talk bc I had to work a double but he indicated and said it was the truth I believe him was that TDM wives always wore sunglasses in the grocery stores and even outside seven when it is not rain he said when it was hot the always wore long sleeves. I am sure you know what I am thinking. Hope you had a good day hope to talk to you soon

Traci kula

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi West Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:03 pm

I'm still blocked but my comments can be seen on Google Plus. I'm going to start working on the site tomorrow. I also want to create a VIDEO because I'm astonished how STUPID TDM and his FANS are, even though in reality he really doesn't have that many. Like with this Pedophile list, it's such a SHAM! I hope he gets sued for SLANDER when they presented 0, proof like usual. So I'm going to go through the list and see whats fabricated and then make a VIDEO about it.
Chi West
Chi West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci renae Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:35 pm

Everything he does is a sham. I can't believe people fall into this shit. Like that are you as bro guy threatened to kick my ass I was like lmao all because I speak the truth about a fucking donkey. Then the other guy saying he has records probably of noa being a pedo what the fuck ever he got pissed because you called him out he is a pussy he always says if you get but hurt don't watch this video I'm like he is the one who gets ass and pussy hurt. He gets ass hurt because of all those dicks shoved up his fat sick ass. He needs exposed and gone forever. His last video was on penis enlargement all I could say is I wonder who needs that. All his fans tell me he is an entertainer I am like fuck no he is not he wants people ro belive him an entertainer is just that actor comedian who let's people know exactly what they are. He doesn't help children he is a sick pedo. All people. An say is we have nothing better to do I can find plenty ro do but when someone as sick as him is around it is worth my time. I think he needs ro go work around a 100 ft cliff. Beside being blind he was living in pennsacola then about an 45 min from me we do not have fucking cliffs maybe a hill that's it. Although it would be funny to roll him down a floured hill and when he gets up push his belly like the Pillsbury dough boy. Now that would be funny.

Traci renae

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci renae Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Hey how have you been? I just wanted to let you know Noa is starting a takedickman web site. He is starting it from scratch. I think it is going to be a mock page where he does v idea like takedickman and lies like him he will use his lies and make up some. It will just be a funny site. It won't be like yours. Cam is coming back tonight so if you want anymore info let me know aomething. Takedickman did a video on penis enlargement lmao I commented and said gee I wondered who needsbthat. He comment back nor me my shlong is all over the place I said gross. I almost threw up he is always talking about how big he is I know from cams grandma who talked ro one of his wives it is quite small. He is such a fucking liar and sooo full of shit.

Traci renae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum